qq红包扫雷群埋雷挂orbis research is a trusted and responsible organization. our terms and conditions are transparent and important with regards to purchase of our reports. orbis holds all the rights to its reports and is viable to change it as and when required. we would request you to go through all our terms and conditions before placing a final order for a hassle free transaction.
Content and Copyright:
- We hold the rights to all the content created in house in the form of reports, whitepapers, case studies, infographics and articles.
- Use of this content for your benefit and without our knowledge is not advisable.
- Any alteration in the reports with regards to statistics and numbers is also not acceptable.
- In case of reports from our publishers, we do not hold any rights to their content. Orbis shall not be responsible for any discrepancies occurring in their content.
Delivery and Payments:
- In case of direct purchase of reports or study material from Orbis Research, the material will be delivered to the client within 48-72 hours of the payment being confirmed. In case of public holidays and weekends, the next working day will be considered.
- Sample reports will be delivered to the client within 24 hours of putting up the request. This is also in accordance with the publisher and Orbis analyst’s.
- All international payments will be accepted in USD. In case of INR, the amount equivalent in USD will be accepted. All the payments are subject to 18% GST (9% CGST + 9% SGST)
- On purchase of reports in the form of physical or hard copy, an online copy will be first delivered to the client within 48-72 hours and then the hard copy will be delivered in approximately 4-7 working days.
- Charges and time of delivery may vary depending on the location of delivery. This will be at the discretion of the publisher.
- Any signed document from the client marks conformity of purchase.
- Cancellations of orders shall not be accepted after purchase or delivery of the reports.
- No refunds in any case are admissible.